HIGHLY MOTIVATED HVAC Installer Wanted!
Are you tired of being just a number? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers career growth, top benefits, and gives back to the community?
If so – apply today! Quality Heating & Cooling has been in business since 1976, is locally owned, and is looking for the right person to join our team as an HVAC Installer or Apprentice.
- Full-Time Position (typically 40 hours per week, tons of opportunity for OT during peak seasons)
- 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Paid Training Included
- Group Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Company provided uniforms
- 401(k) with company match after probation period
- Paid Holidays
- Trade School Tuition Reimbursement Program
- NATE Certified Training Program
- Tools Program
- Vacation Pay
- Hourly Pay Scale. Pay Levels depend on experience ($15/hr - $35/hr)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Idaho Journeyman’s License preferred (if not, have or willing to obtain State Apprentice Card)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Be willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour